If you’re running a supercharger, blower, or nitrous, and want to ditch the carburetor, you’ll need FiTech Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems. They mount the self-adjusting ECU on the throttle body,; fit any 4-barrel intake manifold, and are designed to support 250 to 600 hp engines.
Each system has a hand-held controller with a touch screen for initial setup, a throttle linkage that suits most transmissions, and is manufactured with OE engineering. Increased performance is at hand with FiTech Go EFI 4 Power Adder 600 hp self-tuning fuel injection systems.
Additional Go EFI 4 Power Adder features:
* Throttle body is boost-ready.
* Can change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on the fly
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Two adjustable fan control switches
* Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
* Uses easy-to-replace, GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* Wet flow swirl spray annual discharge obtains complete atomization
* Built-in pressure regulator
* Voltage-controlling fuel pump control reduces power under low loads to lower temperatures
* Nitrous and boost timing retard strategies and target A/F options
* Air conditioning idle speed input kick-up
* Many safety features and accessories for nitrous tuning control
* Can handle 25 lbs. of boost from a blow-through turbo, blower, or single roots supercharger—and can also take a single stage of wet nitrous.
* Complete tuning from Pro Laptop software
* Systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor
* Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle
Det finns inga produktrecensioner än.