More power! FiTech Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 hp fuel injection systems are for gearheads interested in major power for road courses or the race track, while maintaining overall drivability. These systems combine eight high-flow injectors with an annular discharge increased to 20 streams to handle the massive flow. They fit any 4-barrel intake manifold, and are designed for use on engines from 250 to 1200 hp. The Power Adder Plus features a built-in fuel pressure regulator, an ECU that finds the best tune and self-adjusts to it, and the ability to change air/fuel ratios and ignition timing on the fly. To obtain complete atomization, FiTech uses a swirl spray annular discharge called Wet Flow technology, spraying the fuel in from multiple directions. Go EFI 8 systems with mounted ECUs offer spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. To lower temperatures and extend the unit’s life, FiTech uses a voltage-controlling fuel pump control, reducing the juice under low loads. Each system has a hand-held controller with touch-screen for initial setup, throttle linkage that suits most transmissions, and is manufactured with OE engineering. Take on the day, no matter what it brings—with FiTech Go EFI 8 Power Adder Plus 1200 hp fuel injection systems.
Additional features include:
* Choice of three fuel inlet connections
* Will work with CDI box, but not required to control timing
* Two adjustable fan control switches
* Can be used with an engine-mounted returnless fuel command center
* Uses easy-to-replace GM-type sensors and Bosch 4.2 wideband oxygen sensors
* Nitrous and boost timing retard strategies and target A/F options
* Air conditioning idle speed input kick-up
* Many safety features and accessories for nitrous tuning control
* Can handle 25 lbs. of boost from a blow-through turbo, blower, or single roots supercharger—and can also take a single stage of wet nitrous
* Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle.
* Complete tuning from Pro Laptop software, with 8GB of data-logging